mercoledì 28 marzo 2012

I Was Made For Loving You

I still remember what was the first record I heard.
I was a child and the cover intrigued me, I thought those were the clowns on the coverbut were Kiss.
Kiss is an American rock band formed in New York City in January 1973. Well known for it's members 'face paint and flamboyant internship outfitsthe grouprose to prominence in the mid to late 1970s on the basis of Their elaborate live performances,' which featured fire breathing, blood spittingsmoking guitars,shooting rocketslevitating drum kits and pyrotechnics.
Kiss' first album of new material in two years, Dynasty (May 22, 1979), continued their platinum streakThe disco-flavored "I Was Made for Lovin 'You" Becameone of the band's biggest hit singles to date.
It was released as the A-side of Their first single from the albumon the B-sidewas "Hard Times".
The B-Side of the single is the album track "Hard Times", 'which was written by Ace Frehley.






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento